Friday, April 13, 2007

i tell you what you speak your mind
and i'll close mine
mine is fluent enough
flows all over the shop
and there's a sale on
half price
cut price
on sentiment
and rubber cocks

you speak your mind
and i'll take notes
make sure we don't miss anything
such as the trite shite
you want to impress
on gravestones
the world over

you speak your mind
let me know what needs amending
then I'll explain to you that you haven't read the ending
couldn't comprehend
a book of this kind
that you haven't got the soul
to want to live
before you die

you speak your mind
and I'll provide the laughs
"I'd like to introduce you to the author of this crap"
you say your piece and I'll keep my peace
and my counsel
and my word
My counsel is a war counsel
My word is "fight"

No comments: