Hi Claudine,
Just a quick email to say that I'm madly in love with you, and by madly I mean that you may well have accidentally sent me insane.
Thought you might also like to know that I consider you the most beautiful creature I have ever set eyes on - that I can no longer eat or sleep for thinking about you, and that I have been reduced to the shell of what I once was because my hunger for you is my only impulse.
Thanks for asking about work by the way - the research is going wonderfully and I hope to back out there soon, although to be honest recently I've spent a lot of time at work banging my head on the desk, trying to shake you out of it. My head, not the desk. As for the music, that's going quite well too. The past twenty or so songs have all been about you, as it happens, which is precisely why I've never been able to bring myself to perform them as requested. And they won't do you justice. Nothing will.
Anyway, I've hidden this longing for nearly a year now but the more I tried to crush it the stronger it grew. So, this is my final attempt to put a stop to it once and for all. I figure the soul-destroying pain of rejection will help smash this madness, return me back to the real world and help me move on. Because I have decided to move on, rather than shrivel into a ball of self-pitying disheartenment and spend a lifetime torturing myself in your perfect company. I fully intend to escape the country.
Was nice to see you Saturday. Thanks for the hug and kiss. It broke my heart and sparked utter anarchy in my head, as usual.
Please tell me you won't be leaving him any time this century at your earliest convenience.
See you soon,
x
P.S. I can never see you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment