Nadia
April 2010, Aberdeen Village
I have returned from the bush.
Nadia comes out of her darkened door
woken from sleep by thunder
her hair half bound up
a tie-dye sheet wrapped around her waist
her chest bursting from hostile straps and clasps
I stare at her with expert eyes
The rains have come early, she says
it's such a relief.
I want to stand in this, I say
I want to shower in it.
You should, she encourages.
I take off my shirt and shorts
and step into the rain.
Warm and full
it washes all the dust and sweat from my skin
cotton becomes transparent
I stand before her, drenched
shameless
aching to be her own Bathsheba.
This is ecstasy, I say.
Nadia has a hungry look on her face.
Come join me.
I prefer to watch, she says.
Mohamed comes through the gate
his chest wet and glistening with rain
his muscle and frame a spectacle
he grins and shakes his head.
I am reminded of Anna dancing
in a time and place a million miles away
So far gone.
Nadia eyes my cock and does not hide it
and I parade my lust for her,
my sole aim of undressing her,
and this is pathetic.
This is desperate.
This is shameless.
I come inside and dry my hands,
light a cigarette and talk football with Mohamed.
Nadia's boyfriend arrives.
Miss Nadia is very lonely, says Mohamed when they are gone.
Be around, and you will have her.
But I never had her
and I was too far gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment