Surrender
On some days I think kind(ness) is overrated. Other times it's perhaps the only thing that actually means anything.I like this poem.p.s. I just saw that this goes waaay back...2007.... that's a lot of words.
I'm glad you like it. I'm a fan of kindness, but even more so of honesty.p.s. This actually goes further back than that, and hundreds of entries remain in draft. One of my less damaging addictions.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
On some days I think kind(ness) is overrated. Other times it's perhaps the only thing that actually means anything.
I like this poem.
p.s. I just saw that this goes waaay back...2007.... that's a lot of words.
I'm glad you like it.
I'm a fan of kindness, but even more so of honesty.
p.s. This actually goes further back than that, and hundreds of entries remain in draft. One of my less damaging addictions.
Post a Comment