Going to bed
going to bed are you son?
I love you sunshine
going to bed
getting up
then going back to bed
you go to bed sunshine
you go to bed son
but when the sun shines son
you're up
and when that sun fades son
you go to bed
going to bed again
I watch you proudly
going about things admirably
an animal kitted out with clockwork
you tick tock on the dot
right to the right spot
off you go
right back to bed son
and when you take a woman there
to that there bed of yours
I like the way you tick like a clock
bang bang bang
on the dot
your mechanical love is the very word of nature
your tick tock love is good
you follow your wholesome little design
loyal to your loins
loyal to your lines son
going back to bed
until the sun shines
No comments:
Post a Comment