the girl has sent me down too far
too far
I only want her
sicken my own blood with this wasted love
so I stepped out to the drab supermarket
put my hands on a bottle of rum
and a bottle of whisky
and a bottle of wine
and a bottle of gin
and I noticed bitterly as I stood at the till
that Thierry Henry will leave for Barcelona
all that was magical is fleeing
and then my ex called me
as I was intent on demolishing my mind
asking me to help choose a bar for her party
clearly missing that companionship and help
I gave for so long
she rescued the night
with her dependence
and took away my own
less human kind
but I am still sick
both physical and spiritual
the realms are spoiled
friends eyes turn away
gasps and then silence
in the night I can hear running footsteps
so many fleeing me
no longer
"it all comes away
in the end"
I was a prophet
1 comment:
deep disturbing art. ya henry gone. eveything ends.
Post a Comment