Saturday, June 09, 2007

break
what I don't understand is the restraint
the rules are in place
I am more than six thousand years old
I suppose
if you're going to be like that

if you're going to be like this
I want you in a formal manner
I want you to agree
I want a kiss
if you're going to be so clothed
I want your permission
to undress
I want your understanding on this
before I make a move

but I was born just yesterday
so fuck the law
fuck the game
I'll spit and growl and tear skin and cloth
this is not madness
this is lust

I like the idea of destroying things
to make consequences fall from
aborted love
for otherwise
this aborted love
feels pointless and ineffective
but if something breaks then even such weak words as this
have weight

but I am more than six thousand years old
I take a shower and fold my clothes
I will be as weak as the...
no
I've run out of words

No comments: