Tuesday, May 08, 2007

was it unfair to suggest
that in certain light
you look like Death?

I have a photograph
which proves
you are Destruction
but destruction can be beautiful

was it wrong of me to be your friend
yet twist your words
beyond their sense
to have you say you need me?

was it wrong of me to fall for you
so low I only think of you
and write of you
and sing of you
and live to spend my hours with you?

Was it wrong of me to fall?
or did you know what you were doing
when you pulled me through those doors
when you filled my glass with whisky
when you danced so long before me
when you saw me and embraced me
when you took me to your house
and showed me round
saying "here is the bed where you and I have never slept"

I know that you've seen it in my eyes,
I meant you to see it
I laughed
"What?"
you said
"Nothing"
"What"
you said
"It's just you." I said
"everything about you"
and you were weak for just a moment
I saw your flesh
you blushed and looked away
but for a moment you could not hide

You were pleased
what a head fuck

Listen:
I am more than just a pleasure,
I am a universe.

No comments: