Monday, May 07, 2007

I want you
You do not have to want me too

It would help
to say the least
but there you go

I want you though
which is to say
you are always the centre and the subject
and you make me ill
still
there's no reason for you to feel this way

It would help
to say the least
but what's a man to do

I though perhaps I should do something
even knowing as I think I do
that you do not want me too
I thought perhaps I should grab you by your shoulders
and let you soak up the tears in my eyes
"Look I fucking want you too much I want to stab my fucking chest and rip out the yearning"
but I'm not sure that would be
the decent thing to do

It wouldn't help
to say the least
but then what does with you?

No comments: