choose a side and walk
your other life makes me sick
I see the faces of the revellers
I see you smiling
and I want to vomit
I don't need it,
or you
If you come to me it will be on my terms
away from all that shit
it will be trembling naked in damp expectation
of a right royal fucking
up
If you come to me it will be on my terms
and I will expect from you your very best
I will set you alight
I will liberate your spirit
I will singlehandedly make you a better being
If you come to me I will kiss you
and when I kiss you I expect the world to fall from under your
feet
I will catch you in my arms
I will catch the frightened look in your eye
as you excitedly figure
at lightning speed
"this man is a fucking god"
If you come to me I will be a fucking god
and you will be blessed above all others
but I won't take any of your shit
and I won't take any of them with it
I will hand out unconsciousness through my well appointed fists
to that dumb racist fucker
and that cheating bastard lover
should they stray into my life
If you come to me you must leave that life behind
be what you always wanted to be
be what you were born to be
and stop acting up
and playing someone elses fool
you are too good for that
but you never drew the line
well here's the fucking line my love,
now choose a side
choose a side,
and walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment