Saturday, March 10, 2007

Come see me
I'm better
come see me
I have you sized up
come see me
I'm at the peak of my days
I'm in the garden
drinking whisky with Oliver
and Emma
and she says there's something about the scent of my skin
come see me
I'm on the balcony
it's dusk and we are hungry
Emma blows smoke from her rich red lips
Elodie sings softly below us
because everything has fallen under moonlight
magical
so come see me

come see me Grace
you who do not know me
come find out what is waiting for you in the candlelight
I will make your life adventure
I will make your eyes belief
I will make your body fire
I will help you breathe
come see me
come see me working
come see mechanics of my life
watch the words form and the eyes flash
watch me watch you and
see

I'm back

No comments: