light pours across him
God
he's almost crying
in the office
the waterfall breaks forth
the door closes
the lock turned
and finally her blouse unbuttoned
her eyes
are filled with tears
this cannot be correct
but still driven
they tear away the covers
and all the shields
are cast away
they are naked
and cold
as cold as dream
I dreamt this
I dreamt this was how it would feel
but I never thought that holding you would feel
so life defining
and nimbly
she wants to go on
despite the tears
which she will not let him wipe away
so the legs wrapped around
the disbelieving carriage
he drives her grief home
I knew you would make these sounds I knew you would make these sounds
and so fucked up now,
as we climax
so fucked up now
as we go back
to the others
her eyes dried
and the smile I expected
does not fill my face
now my head is torn apart
will she tell him tonight
will she always cry?
No comments:
Post a Comment