Tuesday, January 09, 2007

death to it
burn the fucking papers
rip up the carpets
smash the windows
deface the photographs
shatter the mirrors
fuck it
trash it
ditch it

holy phoenix
shimmering encrusted pills
Arthur Schopenhauer's rotten jaundice
body
naked phosphorous surfing Divine Will
Declares a scandal in the central temple court
here comes the abomination that causes desolation
a rape and a fucking idolater's bastard love
swanning around in Solomonic prayer
in Carnaby Street robes
of white heat
soured meat
and false sun.

"Baby, I've been aching
and you know I'll play it straight
from the hilt of this unsword
to the sting of your unbite
but leaking goes the gall and guts
and leaking goes the soul
Pray the night will move along
and leave our bodies cold"

2 comments:

Jonathan Bradshaw said...

You kept this quiet

The Shadow Cabinet said...

Because it's shit and below you.

And, because you know who I really am.

It's amazing how many "blogs" I have on the go. Some of them very big. One day I'll pull the plug on them and delight in the suprise. I'm the blogging matrix.