There is absolutely no way you're meant to know the answer to that question yet.
I do depise the temping agencies. And all the little Hitlers that employ temps just to resent their youth and potential. Has to be gone through sometimes though I'm afraid.
On the plus side, you're an exceptionally intelligent individual with a great sense of humour who will inevitably land on your feet. You don't believe me I know, but you will.
In the meantime I hope things get a little easier for you.
4 comments:
Where have you gone then?
Nowhere, unfortunately.
I was meant to be nestled nicely behind the Alps round about now. Research applications had other ideas.
Things are hectic at the moment, but I'm still hoping to flee next week. I badly need a break.
Wish I could. Feeling destitute at the moment. What on earth am I meant to do? Anyway. Enough.
Have a fabulous time in the whiskey bar.
There is absolutely no way you're meant to know the answer to that question yet.
I do depise the temping agencies. And all the little Hitlers that employ temps just to resent their youth and potential. Has to be gone through sometimes though I'm afraid.
On the plus side, you're an exceptionally intelligent individual with a great sense of humour who will inevitably land on your feet. You don't believe me I know, but you will.
In the meantime I hope things get a little easier for you.
Post a Comment