Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Look,
I know you must be taking the piss.
It's not funny anymore, so stop sending them.

she invites me to her office for after-work "drinks"
just me,
and her,
and drinks.

and then, as I look up and smile at you, knowing how much you must be laughing,
your second walks in
and in a matter of minutes
we are shaping up
quite beautifully

I never expected the third
who calls as I flirt with the second,
as the first sits by
indifferently

The third calls, she is at the door,
and I get to play the game with her
and lose a little more

so tell me, what's your game, big man?
what's the point to this?
I know you're taking the piss,
we both know you're taking the piss with this,
so my question is: why?

Look, just don't send any more my way,
I can't bear it
I never prepared for this kind of interest
from these kind of girls
and you put too many in my way too soon
make it stop.

I was okay being Zero,
the first fucks me over,
the second is a pleasure,
the third breaks my back
and I am all out for four.

4 comments:

boudica of suburbia said...

I can't say I feel al that sorry for you, o lothario

The Shadow Cabinet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
boudica of suburbia said...

Sorry old chap.

The Dog of Freetown said...

Who is that Shadow Cabinet guy?
What a rude cock.
Boudica, I think you've been very polite and patient with him. You're very nice.