I was positioned between a Canadian brunette
and an American blond.
I was fully myself,
a voracious gaping arsehole
with a snake tongue.
I was sipping an Old Fashioned
and wearing a black jacket
and wondering how she tastes
and wondering if she's lonely.
I was walking down the slope of Calvary
wringing my hands and saying
'well, there'll be hell to pay'
and making my way to the temple whores
to pretend that my custom
is worship
and love.
I was talking to the Canadian about this
and talking to the American about that
and wondering, since they live together,
what are the chances.
I was elected mayor of an irrelevant town
and given duties that were mostly unnecessary
and I spent the better part of my days
cutting ribbons
and signing forms
until the last resident
just fucked off.
I was ejaculating into this body
and then into that body
and then my dick fell off.
I made enquiries with my doctor
who patiently explained
that sooner or later this was bound to happen
and that I only had myself to blame.
I left her surgery in fury
warning that there'll be hell to pay.
I woke up in the morning
with another fucking Canadian.
3 comments:
You seem to exist on a carousel of women .
Aye. It's no good.
You seem to exist as a carousel of pages.
Yes, and on some days I feel like setting fire to all of them, burning bridges.
Post a Comment