In the bar
The men of Barcelona treat me like a prince
It takes the edge off
Oh god
How I fear the edge
A couple from Jutland ask for an autograph
And for the first time
I feel relief
This must be rock bottom
I take the ill informed admiration
Of the next generation
Over the cold indifference
Of the only one to whom I gave my heart
Now listen, brethren:
Welcome with open hearts
The open hearted
And do not waste a second of your day
On the fascinating sociopaths -
No,
They will keep you enthralled unto the grave,
They will hold your hand
Just so long as you are walking into oblivion
Hear me.
For the love of God,
Hear me.
2 comments:
Try London Bar, a good place in Barcelona to hit rock bottom.
Thanks. That will have to wait for next time though.
FeliƧ any nou.
Post a Comment