I remember you
and our great Hosanna
i remember you there, baby
at the dead of night
the thrum and drum
you, pierced, your whimpering
for I was there,
recall that I was there,
I was the one who pierced you
I was the one who touched your hip
I was the one who made you lame
I was the one who knocked you up,
baby,
I was the one
You remember me
a colossus in the mirror
a shambles in the mirror
lit brightly by the insect lights
tracing every tooth mark with my fingers
oh you remember, you recall
biting and biting, night after night
begging to be spanked
begging to be hurt
drawing the blood from my neck and chest
my golden neck and chest
my offering, my sacrifice
my bleeding neck and chest
You know me, honey,
you remember me
it was I who stripped you naked
it was I who nursed your fever
it was me, it was me,
it was always, always me
and I remember you
the feel of your moist backside
slamming against my worn out thighs
your hair clenched tightly in my fists
my cock a moral compass
always pointing true you
baby, remember baby,
I was the fucker and the sweetheart
I was the mouth beneath
I was the holy hole of Open
I was the one that you had chosen
to be sacred, to be different,
to be enough for you
we are not gone
and our great Hosanna
i remember you there, baby
at the dead of night
the thrum and drum
you, pierced, your whimpering
for I was there,
recall that I was there,
I was the one who pierced you
I was the one who touched your hip
I was the one who made you lame
I was the one who knocked you up,
baby,
I was the one
You remember me
a colossus in the mirror
a shambles in the mirror
lit brightly by the insect lights
tracing every tooth mark with my fingers
oh you remember, you recall
biting and biting, night after night
begging to be spanked
begging to be hurt
drawing the blood from my neck and chest
my golden neck and chest
my offering, my sacrifice
my bleeding neck and chest
You know me, honey,
you remember me
it was I who stripped you naked
it was I who nursed your fever
it was me, it was me,
it was always, always me
and I remember you
the feel of your moist backside
slamming against my worn out thighs
your hair clenched tightly in my fists
my cock a moral compass
always pointing true you
baby, remember baby,
I was the fucker and the sweetheart
I was the mouth beneath
I was the holy hole of Open
I was the one that you had chosen
to be sacred, to be different,
to be enough for you
we are not gone
No comments:
Post a Comment