Sunday, July 21, 2013

sometimes
I want to crawl into you
crawl up and ball up into you
and suckle on your breasts

sometimes,
I want to taste you on my tongue
and deliver you from evil
and deliver us from evil
with my sincerity
and capacity
for making a woman come

lover
sometimes
I wish I could be stroked and stroke
or choke and choked
or loved and love
or what, whatever
sometimes
I wish you were the scent in my darker nights
a hand, holding my hand,
so fucking tight
sometimes
I am just a child
and I need you to be here
beside me
sometimes I am this weak

and other times
I am a fucking king
and I won't wait around for you to
articulate all your shit
and you feel rushed and desperate
in need of making your hit
you know you have to keep me
convince me
and I'm sorry for that

because sometimes
I just want to lie beside you naked
and wrap myself in you
and be mothered
like a fucking child

sometimes
i want to cry with you
i know you won't believe me
but it's true
if i could cry with you
i would feel release
some release
some kind of free

i'm sorry
that i'm such a hard nosed bastard
that i'm the much respected standard
that others look to me, when you know they shouldn't

lover,
it is enough for me
honestly, it is enough for me
to be kissed,
and to kiss,
and fall asleep beside your frail sleeping

you are a saint, you know?

I have vowed not to destroy you

No comments: