to put a hand on you again
well,
that makes me tremble
lips against your lips
I would be remade in fire
a euphoric exaltation of your little life
your every breath and movement
from child to woman
I don't want to see anything else
I don't want to hear anything else
feel anything else
but you
when you move
many other movements mirror in me
when you smile
I'm half dying, overloaded with ecstasy
and when you looked at me with longing eyes
souls were born within me
and other souls expired
obliterated by a boundless hunger that consumed so much
Do you see how pathetic I've become?
You left me with this appetite
you took yourself away
just as I was opening for you
Sometimes I can't believe in you
you're just too much
and your beauty makes me ill
I bend to catch my breath,
or to throw up
Your skin is pain and absolution
your eyes have introduced a new and terrible power into my life
a power I cannot resist or comprehend
you are an impossible vision
proving your corporeal deception
through the damage of my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment