I am sick of the hunger
that drives me to these bodies
and I become so empty
when I fuck
without a shred of self-love
it doesn't matter how late we stay up
we will still fall asleep
some time
the loneliest of times
when I must confront myself
oh sweet fucking no
no
I cannot see that shape
baby
it's such a strange power
to be able to destroy someone
but be powerless to conquer them
I hate your love
and that goes for all of you girls
who love me for the things I say to you
such easy words
words I choose
to have you wet
and waiting
I'm so vile these days
and yet the same as before
and falling for Claudine
made me realise I still had form
I am not just some base machine
that tries to lose itself in fucking
I have a heart
weak as it is
I cannot be broken
I can only be turned bitter
and when my intelligences turn
from petty pleasures
to the ends of anger
I will be a very different kind of friend
a friend to fear
no friend at all
in truth
I am ready to wage war
peace is just so
cruel
No comments:
Post a Comment