embellish it
embellish it and make it art
no, fuck off
your cunt is dripping
I am limp
what else is there now but death
this is the taste of moss on the stone wall
23 Park Cliffe Road
Bradford
for God's sake embellish it
oh,
thine be the glory,
Great power in Heaven,
I won't cut myself
I'm too stubborn
but you take the applause,
you take it
I'm soft
more,
embellish it,
try
harder
harder
fuck
you know you have beautiful eyes
and I like the way your hair curls across your shoulders
yes it does
don't laugh
take the compliment
you're not a conquest
you're someone I really could die for
if it weren't for some bad luck
and the derangement of circumstance
she's not taking it in
oh, but she'll try to believe
embellish it,
come on now,
just for the very last stretch
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I was born in shit and blood,
as were we all,
and I am not a man
feel the throb of blood in my pressured veins
I am animal
flesh and stink
but do not let your stomach turn
all around us
everything exists
vomit is the very stuff of life
but do not let your stomach turn
take a bite
inhale the invisible air
sooner or later
you too shall vanish
and be spared
No comments:
Post a Comment