Wednesday, March 14, 2007

time after time
friday
to sunday
the same moves
and the same celestial bodies

bring it all back down to earth
I scream

where do we go from here?
I still haven't tasted what I set out to taste
I don't think I'll taste it here
or on the stage
the bed
the bottle
so where do we go now?

things change
but things take time
some things take too long to change
this is the last time
I will wait

God,
are you listening?
It was never about the flesh,
but then again,
when that's taken away what else is left?
well it was meant to be
for beauty
and for life
but these are nothing but dead ends
it was never about flesh
it was about...
fuck I still don't know

now
they don't have last orders
we can all go through the night
but I am becoming violent
angry
and I will not last

No comments: