Just going a little bit crazy
chasing every pretty pair of eyes that looks my way
kissing thighs
and touching lips
and pushing for the smiles
day after day
night after night
can't get enough
can't stop the replays of
flesh on flesh
can't keep still at meal table or tube seat
or work desk
itching
aching
yearning for more touch
I am racing through the underground
to hunt you
but I am hunted
I am also bait
I am also bitten
maybe wounded
I am voracious
I will eat them up
I have eaten many
I am voracious
I must have more and more and more
I must perfect my technique
I must bring hosannas to the bedroom
I am the architect of your resurrection
the foreknowing master of your graciously delivered
ecstasy
I am 13 years old,
on a school trip,
staring out the window at the rapeseed
thinking
"wonder what I'll be like ten years from now"
No comments:
Post a Comment