nipples through her shirt
is that all it's going to take?
from just two feet away
a leap into her
a face off
and a challenge
see me now
undressed for you
it was that flicker of doubt we were waiting for
he says, addressing the court,
and warm applause follows,
it was that flicker of want that we were preying on
we closed around her eyes
and fell upon her need
aching woman
aching like all others
for something deeper
more prolonged
you'll never even touch the sides
these are not my words
the accuser walks behind the throne
a master of misdirection
a vent of doubt and moral order
Even if I do not touch the sides
she will feel touched
and deeper down
she'll feel hollowed out
and then filled up
I have mastered this,
and the court stands
ovation for the Prince
oh what a prince he was
He who slept on silk sheets
and never owed anyone
and called in his favours
and deigned to prey upon
the hated and the loved
as though one
single
fuck
She doubts, I see it pass through her eyes,
and now I am in
she has allowed my foot in the door
she will think of me tonight
but I will not drop her from sight until
we are holding on to each other for dear life.
Then,
well then things will come unstuck
3 comments:
oh and... I'm a right knob at the moment, but that email I promise you, sir knight.
Damn right damsel.
But you are neither a knob or a nob.
You are a fair maiden, to be fair.
Promise no email, do what you is best.
I have all the time in the world,
and that's long enough.
And sorry for the less than sobre communication last night.
Post a Comment