I wouldn't bet on it. Hard to collect the winnings.
God. Which one?
Things go on, but I go in.
It's time to pretend you were never crying like a baby because you wanted more.
But first I'll just reach out into the darkness and see what I can put my hands on. I'll let you know near the end of the month. Strange how the moon can't let go of the sea. In the Old Testament before the flood there is water fixed in the firmament. The moon and the sea used to be more intimately acquainted. Neither party has ever really gotten over it. The cow got over it though, but that's a different tale. Bloody rituals and arrangements of stones aligned with the heavens well now my own bloody ritual is to make arrangements of metal and wood which align heaven with a stony heart and begs to ask Jesus to let me beg for my supper. But Babylon was full of mysticism, and many heathens popped a line or two of longing.
No, few poets are holy, and many poets are to be fully ignored. But fling a finger at a harp and open your gob and see what comes out. If you're singing you may just discover that we didn't have to go all the way to the moon in order to discover.
Let us grow weary of the woken world.
Let's recreate.
No comments:
Post a Comment