Monday, October 23, 2006
This was translated next in Japanese, and the poem which is written in English which on English is. I need that the money finances my plan. My plan includes the grip of the English crown, the merger of schleiswig schleiswig-holstein and first the compilation of government of the dog of the world. I the money, need that it attacks in order to attack your eye where the woman who shines red has been attached, but wages are needed, you see. So do to me who am paid happily. In addition as for me the beverage you desire the fact that you buy and are drunk and, and between profit, entry item of the fake of your diary which I make you sleep. "Present I one murder the hundered person," when awaking, have obstructing. That is true, I am bounder and CAD. When it waits for the tack/tuck store on the line, I steal before you, fizzy which I pour to your head buy the sack of yellow sherbert. And add the can of the coke. I expect the explosion of your head. This poem is sign of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did you give him you credit card details?
Post a Comment