Thank you both for visiting - if I had a sitemeter it would be crippled by shock.
I have my heart set on a little place called Sète on the Mediterrannean coast. It seems to have plenty of pun potential, and George Brassens and Paul Valery were born there, which surely wins it points. I'm going to start a one man commune.
Sitemeter's are like that. But Statcounters are robust!
Puns? Well it reminds me of SETI - the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence. The French version might be, the Search for Extra Terristrial Edibles, who knows.
5 comments:
Not a bad idea. The south will be warmest, I guess.
Yeah, the French... What are they good for? Thanks for leaving a comment!
Thank you both for visiting - if I had a sitemeter it would be crippled by shock.
I have my heart set on a little place called Sète on the Mediterrannean coast. It seems to have plenty of pun potential, and George Brassens and Paul Valery were born there, which surely wins it points. I'm going to start a one man commune.
As for the French, they're good for picnics.
You're coming back right? you have to or you don't get the prize.
Have fun and send us a postcard :)
Sitemeter's are like that. But Statcounters are robust!
Puns? Well it reminds me of SETI - the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence. The French version might be, the Search for Extra Terristrial Edibles, who knows.
Post a Comment